From all of us at the #SmartSchoolHackathon, a huge THANK YOU to all the children who sent in such wonderful posters for the #KidsAgainstCorona poster competition.
We received 1503 entries from 24 states of India! The most entries came in from Maharashtra, West Bengal, and Tamil Nadu.
Our judges are now looking at all the entries and we will Announce the Results Soon.
We truly are Overwhelmed!
#LittleInventors #Coronavirus #IndiafightsCorona
Let's participate in this #Coronovirus awareness drive to make children aware of the pandemic and enable them to develop a scientific and positive attitude towards it. We would encourage parents and school SPOCs to share the competition information through their personal social media pages and WhatsApp group to help spread the message about this competition.
Click here for more informationObjectives of the Poster Competition
Themes of the Poster Competition
Rules of the Competition
- Mobile number is required for submitting the poster for Smart School Hackathon poster competition.
- A valid email address is essential as all important communication and information on prizes will be sent by email.
- Poster can be submitted for one of the following themes: (1) Creative things to do at home during lockdown, (2) Scientific precautions to safeguard from coronavirus and (3) Appreciate the real heroes. For more details click here.
- Details required for submitting the poster are Name of student, School name, City, State, Email Id, Age.
- Student ID used in School and AADHAR number are optional, but they help in verification of student details from school.
- Acceptable format for poster is png or jpg with a size limit of 7MB per poster.
- Poster should be drawn by hand and photograph should be uploaded. Posters prepared/modified/tampered by using any computer-based tool like Paint or Photoshop will stand disqualified immediately.
- Some browsers may block popups Please allow popups for uploading poster to the website.
- Please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any issues or for any opportunities to reach out to students.
- Like and Follow us on Facebook for more updates!
- The last date for submission of poster entries is April 30th, 2020